The wide variety of natural fibres we work with at Logrotex, permits a wide range of products that are both versatile and which adapt to customers’ tastes.
The cellulose comprising cotton fibres confer this product range unique durability, resistance and absorption properties.
It is smooth and warm to the touch and acquires enhanced elasticity and resistance to crushing after it has been thermo-shaped.
The COTTON RANGE comprise spongy nappas of virgin or recycled cotton in insulate ceilings, walls, etc., facilitating breathability and providing a feeling of freshness.
It is manufactured as a natural insulator or pre-treated, conferring fireproof properties for more specific needs.
ISOLGREEN® COTTON Specifications
- Grammage (gr/m2): from 300 to 5000.
- Thickness (mm): up to 200.
- Density (kg/m3): 20 / 25 / 30.
- Format: plastic coated rolls or palletised slabs.
- Slabs: 1.20 x 0.60 / 1.35 X 0.60.
- Length (m): from 5 to 10.
- Width (m): up to 2.40.