The wide variety of natural fibres we work with at Logrotex, permits a wide range of products that are both versatile and which adapt to customers’ tastes.
ISOLGREEN® HEMP is a composite product made from hemp and polyester. With no additional treatment it is a non-irritant, recyclable and is mechanically resistant. It is naturally resistant to insects and rodents.
ISOLGREEN® HEMP is practical and flexible, reinforcing all types of insulation in buildings. It is an excellent thermal and acoustic insulator, as well as regulating humidity levels. It is the ideal insulation material for:
- Insulating cavity walls.
- Insulating slabs for façades and roofs.
- Acoustic ceilings.
ISOLGREEN® HEMP Specifications
- Grammage (gr/m2): from 300 to 5000.
- Thickness (mm): up to 250.
- Density (kg/m3): 25 / 35.
- Format: plastic coated rolls or palletised slabs.
- Slabs: 1.20 x 0.60.
- Length (m): from 7 to 10.
- Width (m): up to 2.40.