The wide variety of natural fibres we work with at Logrotex, permits a wide range of products that are both versatile and which adapt to customers’ tastes.
This is a composite natural insulator made from jute fibres and polyester.
Jute fibre, in addition to having ecological value, also confers resistance and durability to the product. Its lignin contents make it ideal for reinforcing, because of its hardness whether dry or wet.
Because it is biodegradable, it is a material that does not leave any hazardous waste behind throughout its entire life cycle.
ISOLGREEN® JUTE Specifications
- Grammage (gr/m2): from 300 to 5000.
- Thickness (mm): up to 250.
- Density (kg/m3): 25 / 30.
- Format: plastic coated rolls or palletised slabs.
- Slabs: 1.20 x 0.60.
- Length (m): from 7 to 10.
- Width (m): up to 2.40.