Advantages of Legiotex®
- Powerful biocide action against diverse bacteria.
- Effective filtration of aerosol sizes where Legionella pneumophilla can be transported.
- Elimination of the plume given off in gas exhaust ducts.
- Water savings (between 20% and 49%) and therefore of biocides since they return to the condensed water tank.
- Silencer effect (8.5% reduction in the noise level) which permits reducing the decibels of the devices and therefore a reduction in noise pollution.
Legiotex® is an inert product, which is both easy to use and harmless for the environment and human beings, capable of preventing proliferation of Legionella pneumophilla. Legiotex® is certified by the Oëko-Tex certificate Standard 100 Class III, which proves it is harmless when it comes into contact with skin.
The bactericide effectiveness of Legiotex® has been tested at independent laboratories. The data obtained under real operating conditions proves that its biocide properties remain unaltered after over 6 months. The in vitro tests with the Legionella pneumophilla prove its total efficacy, as can be seen in the tests carried out in selective agar-agar.
Likewise, Legiotex® is effective against different bacteria and fungus, such as:
- Escherichia coli (in Petri dish)
- Staphylococcus aureus (in Petri dish)
- Enterococcus faecalis (in Petri dish)
- Aspergillus niger (en air recirculation)