The wide variety of natural fibres we work with at Logrotex, permits a wide range of products that are both versatile and which adapt to customers’ tastes.
ISOLGREEN® FLAX is a composite product made from flax and polyester. Without any additional treatment it is recyclable and has good mechanical resistance properties. It is naturally resistant to attacks by insects and rodents.
ISOLGREEN® FLAX is practical and flexible, reinforcing all types of insulation in buildings. It acts as a natural humidity regulator. It has excellent thermal and acoustic insulating properties. It is ideal for insulating:
- Cavities between partition walls.
- Slabs for façades and roofs.
- Acoustic ceiling.
- Insulation of roofs, outer walls and partition walls.
ISOLGREEN® FLAX Specifications
- Grammage (gr/m2): from 300 to 5000.
- Thickness (mm): up to 250.
- Density (kg/m3): 25 / 30.
- Format: plastic coated rolls or palletised slabs.
- Slabs: 1.20 x 0.60.
- Length (m): from 7 to 10.
- Width (m): up to 2.40.